Want to work for the leading Mazda Bongo parts supplier? Do you know your way round an engine, love talking to people and are good with computers? We’re looking for a sales advisor to join our HQ in Lingfield, Surrey.
Due to expansion of the business, the AVA Leisure (Vehicles) Ltd. (trading as mazdabongo.com) team is growing. Founded over a decade ago, AVA Leisure is one of the UK’s largest parts suppliers for Mazda Bongo and Ford Freda vans and camper vans. We are seeking a sales advisor who can advise our customers on our extensive range of products.
The role will be full-time, although part-time could possibly be considered for the right candidate. Full training will be provided.
Day to day duties may include:
- Having good mechanical awareness or understanding of cars and parts.
- Advising customers on what parts they might need for their vehicles. Advice and guidance of products.
- Taking orders over the phone and through the website.
- Ordering car parts using on-line systems.
- Picking orders and dispatching.
- Raising sales invoices through order processing system.
- Chasing up missing or incorrect parts with suppliers.
- Packaging and returning any unused/unwanted parts.
- Regular communication with mechanics.
- Liaising with customers to let them know when parts have arrived.
- Inbound and outbound telephone calls.
- Drive the department forward with external sales and to maximise sales at every opportunity.
- Working to a high level of customer service.
- Taking payments.
- Working in a friendly, proactive, dynamic team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good administration and IT skills.
- The ability to explain technical details clearly to customers.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- £20,000 to £24,000 full time / pro-rata dependant on experience.
Apply here, send us an email (email@example.com), or call us (01234 480808) for more information.